A free remote computer access tool.
Ammyy Admin is a reliable and friendly tool for remote computer access. You can provide remote assistance, remote administration or remote teaching for your clients or employees regardless of their location.
Ammyy Admin connects remote computers within seconds without any installation or configuration. You can view or control (using your keyboard and mouse) any applications running on the remote computers and transfer files and folders.
Free for non-commercial use.
Ammyy Admin is an entirely portable and free remote desktop program.
It can be ran from a portableUSB based drive, or installed as a service for unattended access.
Ammyy Admin has all the features you’d expect, like file transfers, chat, and spontaneous support.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7,Windows Vista, and Windows XP users can all install Ammyy Admin
- Ammyy Admin can also run on Windows Server 2008, 2003, and 2000
- Unique ID numbers are used for connections so no router changes need to be made
- Local keyboard shortcuts can be sent over Ammyy Admin to run on the remote PC
- Ammyy Admin supports unattended access by optionally being installed as a service to always be ready for remote connections
Ammyy Admin Pros & Cons
Though Ammyy Admin may seem too simple because it’s a portable program, it does have some nice advantages:
- No setup required
- Supports file transfers
- Completely portable
- Voice chat
- Supports full screen mode
- Spontaneous support
- Clipboard sharing
- No text chat
- Not free for commercial use
- Doesn’t support Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Can not connect remotely through a web browser
- Website may be falsely flagged as malicious